Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Warranty:||1 Year, One Year, 12 Months, Fix Freely Whole Life, 2 Years||Automatic Grade:||Automatic, Manual|
|Condition:||New||Voltage:||380V 50HZ, 220V/380V, 220V, 380-415, Customized|
|Power:||10.5-15.4KW, 120kw, According To The Width, 2.95-40KW, 220-450KW||After Sales Service:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas, Field Installation, Commissioning And Training, Video Technical Support, Field Maintenance And Repair Service|
|Application:||Crusher Rolls, Jaw Crushers, Hammer Crushers, Dredge Pump, Cutters, Shovel Pads, Buckets And Teeth, Gyratory Crusher Mantles||Color:||Red, Yellow, Customized|
25KVA Overlay Welding System,
500A Cladding Digital Welding equipment,
660×350×620 Digital Welding Machine
· Saves selected welding parameters.
· Loads saved welding parameters.
· Changes the current, wire inching speed, percentage, and channel number.
· Changes the voltage, corrected voltage value, time parameter, and electric arc dynamic.
· Confirms and locks parameters.
· Sets internal menu parameters.
· Views starting arc parameters, including the current, wire inching speed, and voltage for starting arc, adjustable percentage of starting arc, corrected voltage for starting arc, starting arc generation time, and arc dynamic.
· Views ending arc parameters, including the current, wire inching speed, and voltage for ending arc, adjustable percentage of ending arc, corrected voltage for ending arc, ending arc generation time, and arc dynamic.
· Ensures consistent fusion depth when wire stick-out is changed.
· Switches between the air-cooling and water-cooling functions.
· In synergic setup mode, the system sets the voltage according to the current. In the manual setup mode, the current and voltage are set independently.
· Checks whether the protective atmosphere is used.
· Sends the welding wire to the tip of the welding torch in non-welding status.
· Selects a wire diameter. The SP option indicates a wire diameter not specified.
· Selects a wire type. The SP option indicates a wire type not specified.
· Performs operations in different welding modes (welding without ending arc, welding with ending arc, welding with repeated ending arc, 2T, 4T, special 4T, and spot welding).
· Selects a welding method among the DC, single-pulse, and double-pulse welding methods. The SP1 and SP2 options are used for other welding methods.
· Adjusts welding parameters, lock parameters, and internal menu parameters.
|Current Welding Range (A)||40-250||60-350||60-500||60-630|
|Rated Duty Cycle (%)||60%||60%||60%||60%|
|Rated Input Capacity (KVA)||8||14||25||36|
|Suitable Wire Size (mm)||0.8(1.0)1.2||0.8(1.0)1.2||1.2(1.4)1.6||1.2(1.6)2.0|
Contact Person: Polo