Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel||Condition:||New|
|Advantage:||Wear Resistance||Warranty:||1 Year|
|Color:||Yellow, Blue, Customized||Industries:||Cement, Steel, Mining, Power, Security, Agriculture, Recycling|
|After-Sales Service:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas, Field Installation, Commissioning And Training, Video Technical Support, Field Maintenance And Repair Service||Machine Type:||Overlay Welding Machine, Automatic Cladding System, Weld Overlay Cladding System|
TIG welding hardfacing machine,
TIG Hardfacing Welding System,
Heavy Duty Cladding Welding Machine
Our hardfacing machine is our new generation automatic welding equipment with multi purposes and high performance. This hardfacing equipment has the advantages of stable overlaying function, easy to operate and convenient in installation. The hardfaced weld overlay can form a metallurgical bond with the substrate. This automatic welding equipment is also used to rebuild parts to OEM specification, or extend the service life of components through enhancing resistance to wear, abrasion, corrosion, heat and impact. Hardfacing machine may also be used selectively to critical wear areas on new parts, or as a means of restoring worn parts to original size.
1. Our automatic welding equipment can realize interactive operation through using TECO touch screen, human-machine interface and wireless remote control.
2. This hardfacing machine is highly-effective in real-time monitoring of operation process, production, welding time, and fault.
3. The aluminum alloy trolley and arm are designed by adopting a specially-designed turnover mechanism, and the welding head adopts universal adjusting lever. When the angle and height position is adjusted, this hardfacing equipment can be quickly debugged and installed.
4. This automatic welding equipment uses MITSUBISHI TECOPLC system to control welding parameters, touch screen manipulation settings, surfacing time, etc.
5. Special power supply for hardfacing to ensure stable output characteristics.
6. The operational control system of our hardfacing machine consists of touch screen, control box, and wireless remote operation handle. This handle helps obtain high working efficiency in hardfacing practices.
7. The X- and Y-axis walking mechanisms have the advantages of accurate positioning, fast response, and few errors under continuous running conditions.
8. Each unit of this hardfacing equipment is connected with imported aviation plug, durable, convenient and attractive in appearance.
9. This automatic welding equipment can be applied to arc welding, submerged arc welding, gas shielded-arc welding, swing arc welding, etc.
|Manipulator||Heavy-duty motorized cross-slides|
|Weld Process||Hotwire TIG|
|Turntable||6 foot diameter table, 15 ton capacity with slip ring|
|Standard Power Source||Miller Maxstar 700 with Coolmate 3.5 cooler, Maxstar 200 DX|
|Optional Power Source||Other power sources are available|
|Minimum Weldable Bore||1.77 in (45 mm) diameter|
|Welding Speed||7.87 in/min to 17.7 in/min (20 to 45 cm/min)|
|Air Pressure||Requires 3-4 bar / 45-60 psi|
|Control Functions||Controlled by 15 in TFT HMI or remote pendant|
|Input Power RDA VCS 700||VCS (controller, manipulator, turntable) - 380 to 480 V, 3 phase, 50/60 Hz|
|Input Power Miller Power Sources||Maxstar 700 and Maxstar 200DX - 380 to 480 V, 3 phase, 50/60 Hz|
|Input Power Miller Cooler||Coolmate 3.5 - 115 VAC 50/60 Hz (from power source)|
|Overall Height||216.5 in (5500 mm)|
|Shipping Weight||21,054 lb (9550 kg) complete system|
|Water Cooled TIG Torch||Various fixed and adjustable-angle torch heads available|
|Maximum Height Bore Depth||Up to 78.7 in (2000 mm) depending on torch type and vertical slides used|
Contact Person: Polo
Machine Type: Wear Plate Automatic Welding Machine, Wear Resistance Palte Overlay Welding Machine, Plate Hardfacing Machine, Wear Plate Cladding Machine
Material: Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel
After-Sales Service: Engineers available to service machinery overseas, Field installation, commissioning and training, Video technical support, Field maintenance and repair service